Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ice Cream Cupcake Roundup entry!

Here is my first batch potential entry for the Ice Cream Cupcake Roundup (hosted by The Cupcake Project and Scoopalicious)...check out the contest page HERE.

These are tentatively titled Cinnamon-Banana Friendship Cupcakes.

The cupcake recipe is a modified version of the Amish Friendship Bread Recipe (just a little sweeter, and more cakey than it's bread-like cousin).
The ice cream filling is Haagen-Dazs Banana Split (banana and whipped cream ice cream with strawberries and fudge ribbons)
Frosting is cream cheese frosting s
prinkled with cinnamon-sugar and garnished with a cinnamon stick.

This was my first attempt at ice cream cupcakes, and they were QUITE delish!  See horrible, iPhone 

quality close up photos below (please forgive me, I'm still working with a FILM SLR and haven't gotten the photos developed yet...anyone wanna chip in and buy me a DSLR? I would love you forever! ;))

 

































GAH! Fuzzy pictures wound my soul.  But it's all I got for now.

Toodles Poodles!

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment