Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brigadoon, brought to you by Vicks...

So I am muy upset that I wasn't able to be a part of WHS's spring musical Brigadoon (see below for what I thought!), but I did enjoy crashing the cast party, and hearing all of the things these crazy Briga-kids got themselves into.  Like this, for example...

What do high school kids do when they have to show emotion during a funeral scene?  Crying is apropos...but what if you don't have the acting skills to pull it off? Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the ultimate outside-in acting tool...














It's true.  One of the kids, CD, had the bright idea of applying a generous amount of VapoRub underneath the eyes to induce tearing.  It's a wonder half the kids didn't go Briga-blind.  Needless to say, this acting choice was quickly nixed by the director.  Oh, what kids do!

No comments:

Post a Comment