Friday, June 12, 2009

A Bad Day turns into a Good One...

So, today was a horribly stressful day at work...but that is neither here nor there.

Two things turned this day around.  First, my cast recording for the Hair revival came! SO EXCITED! I've only listened to the first couple tracks (which breaks my rule of not listening to cast recordings before I've seen the show (currently
 running, of course)...but I just couldn't even help it! Runneth out and grab your copy if you can!
























Also, I saw a chick on the T today with the most awesome boots.  I HATE the thought of  taking pictures of random people on public transportation (it just seems so WRONG!) but I legit had a compulsi
on to...check out these puppies...






















I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment